The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Thanks for the reply!
I own the third edition, great book btw, is it possible to upgrade that to this fourth edition?
Thanks for the link, somehow that slipped under my radar.

And a great thanks for doing this book, I really like your presentation style!
Thanks, this confused me a bit as well. Isn't the operator precedence in Elm more or less the same as in Haskell? https://www.haskell.org/onlinereport/haskell2010/haskellch4.html#x10-820004.4.2
Thanks for the honest answer.
I am grateful that I got both editions when I bought it then.
Still hoping for the Code Contracts to take off smilie

Best regards
Anders
I was wondering why the chapter on Code Contracts have been taken out from the third edition of the book?

Forgive my ignorance, maybe it is in the book somewhere - but I haven't fully read it yet.

Best regards
Anders
I've just started on the book and I am enjoying it very much so far.

There seems to be a small error on page 51, v13 ->
"Multi-JVM testing will be discussed on chapter 5".

I guess "on" should be "in".

Now I have to go read some more smilie
moved to the 2013 thread
I was wondering why the chapter on Code Contracts have been taken out from the third edition of the book?

Forgive my ignorance, maybe it is in the book somewhere - but I haven't fully read it yet.

Best regards
Anders