The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

I'm also interested in Voy lib, can I have the URL for the repo too?

Besides, I have 3 other questions regarding the Ch12:

1. How to combine different source of events? A simple example can be, I have 2 message streams of integers, I want to produce a stream of sums of the 2.

2. Why limit the actors to have only one receiver? What if multiple party needs to process the messages in the stream? Is it just that we need a different actor to fan out into multi-streams? Or is it fundamentally not needed, there are better abstractions than multiple receivers?

3. How to deal with time related operations? Like: take a different action when timer fires. Or group events within a time window?
In Chapter 06 Lazy Evaluation, it talked about one example of lazy quick sorting, it mentioned the source code of lazy-sorting can be found in the example accompanies the the book, but I couldn't find the source code in the downloaded source code package. Did I look at the wrong place?