The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

So cloning the project via github I get a moviegeek directory along with the various apps needed to run it. I also get a top level static folder with a css and js folder. Inside the js folder is a collector.js file with the same code as shown in the attached image. The instructions on that page (pg. 44) say to put it in a /prs folder which no longer exists in this repo (there is a prs_project folder though) should I move this to that folder or leave it be in the static folder or is this just a typo?
Ahh I see. Stupid mistake on my part. Thank you.
Page 117 in the PDF

When working on todo_crud.ex (TodoList module) and trying to use it in iex (following the example "iex todo_crud.ex) I keep getting the error

(CompileError) todo_crud.ex:4: TodoList.__struct__/0 is undefined, cannot expand struct TodoList
    (elixir) src/elixir_map.erl:55: :elixir_map.translate_struct/4
    (elixir) src/elixir_clauses.erl:36: :elixir_clauses.clause/7
    (elixir) src/elixir_def.erl:178: :elixir_def.translate_clause/7
    (elixir) src/elixir_def.erl:167: :elixir_def.translate_definition/8
    (elixir) src/elixir_def.erl:82: :elixir_def.store_definition/9
    todo_crud.ex:4: (module)

I looked for errors in my code and couldn't find any as well as copying verbatim the code from the Elixir in Action repo on github. Is this occuring because the complete module has not been compiled yet and the struct is being called?