One thing that strikes me is how it's kind of hard to keep track of which participant is which. I wonder if instead of listing out their responses linearly, you could arrange them spatially in boxes or speech bubbles and color-code the box/bubble borders or something as an extra reminder of who is who. So I can, for example, associate upper right purple response in my memory with participant 1, the 33 year old parent with 2 jobs. Or maybe an icon representing each persona instead of just calling them "participant 1/2/3/etc".

Also, a brief rule of thumb on distinguishing design elements from non-design elements would be helpful to me, since many of the questions refer to this distinction. I don't remember that being addressed in the book yet. Personally, I think of design as encompassing the entire experience, so I'm not clear on what you mean by "non-design". I guess you mean design of the website vs design of all the things in the business that don't necessarily include the website, such as marketing (though I imagine some of that to be on the website), policy and restrictions (though that will be stated in the website), company image (though that's determined primarily by the website)... Or am I missing the distinction entirely?
I enjoyed the story about the baker and the prisoners. It reminds me of the old Kix Cereal slogan "Kid Tested, Mother Approved". Now there was a campaign designed with the recognition of Behavioral Control. I remember watching cartoons as a kid, and the commercials would come on, and many of them would be cereal commercials. Most of them would have cartoon mascots and emphasize the bright colors and sweet flavors and fun shapes, but the Kix commercial always stood out because their message was always "Hey Mom, we know you call the shots as far as cereal. We have a cereal that your kids will love, and that is actually pretty healthy too. Check us out!"
I just read the section in Chapter 2 about behavioral control, and I am wondering if it might be worth mentioning less extreme cases.

For example, there are many things I would like to do which I can't because of the fact that I am married and have a family. I would love to go on vacation more, or I'd love to go do more things by myself, or make purchases, but many of my behaviors are restricted by the fact that many of these decisions are not mine alone to make, but rather decisions which I need to make with my wife. Wouldn't this be a sort of behavioral control? Seems like your audience might relate to this type of behavioral control more, if it qualifies as behavioral control. What do you think?
Bear with me, I'm currently just starting Chapter 5, so I haven't gotten through the whole book yet, but here are a few snags I've encountered about file structure so far:

In Section 3.2 you suggest that you can do html/js name pairs, but don't specify whether that's something that Meteor will automatically understand or whether it's something we need to specify in the router or html or whatnot. Also, if it is automatic, does this apply to corresponding .css files too? You also mention "we covered the /public folder in Chapter 2", and I would have found it helpful if you had also mentioned the specific subsection (2.3.2), as I didn't find that until just now.

In Section 4.4 you mention that you should keep Collection definitions in dedicated source files, but don't specify how to tell Meteor to load them when they're needed, or whether that's automatic. You say the same thing about global template helpers in Section 3.3.4 in a similarly cryptic manner.

In Section 4.2 all of a sudden we have a file structure containing client, collections, and server folders. You have the following text: "We’ll have code that should only be executed on the client. This goes into client/client.js. All templates will be put inside client/templates.html. Code that’s only executed on the server goes into server/server.js, and collections will be stored in collections/houses.js because they should be available on both client and server." I didn't realize until just now when I found it in Chapter 11 that naming the folders in this way automatically tells Meteor what is what. I thought maybe you were just being dogmatic, and was thoroughly mystified about how to actually tell Meteor that we have chosen this file structure.

Thanks for the read so far, though. It's definitely been worth the read so far.