Chapter 3, pag. 92 (pdf pag. 117)

It's not exactly an error, however at the end of the page, it says:
The lambda receives the current accumulator value and the element from the enumerable.

Actually, if you look at the snippet, the lambda receives the element from the enumerable and the current accumulator value, in that order.
fn(element, sum) -> sum + element end

Maybe if would be better to write the sentence as it appears in the code:
The lambda receives the element from the enumerable and the current accumulator value.

I guess technically is the right thing. Of course, not a big thing.

Chapter 4, pag. 115 (pdf pag. 140)

At the end of the page, Listing 4.12, mix of formatting and syntactic issue:
Adds the new entry (to)
the entries list

Indeed, if you copypaste the sentence, it seems the 'to' is there but it's bad formatted (so it looks invisible). Probably you need to open width the rectangle.

Hope this helps... & thanks for this amazing book! I'm loving it <3

Best Regards =^ ]
You are right, was my fault. Excuse my ignorance, the kindle is pretty new to me. By the way, is the paperwhite model.

Regards.
In page 90 (in pdf pg. 115), paragraph 3.4.3 (Higher-order functions), after the snippet:
The function Enum.each/2 takes an enumerable (in this case, a list, and a lambda.

Insert a closing parenthesis here. It should be:
The function Enum.each/2 takes an enumerable (in this case, a list), and a lambda.

Note that I'm not a native english speaker, so maybe I'm not right, or maybe the last comma is not needed, whatever.
Best regards and thank you very much, the book is definitely very engaging.
Page 66 (page 91 in pdf):

You can read the file contents with the help of the File.read/2 function:

{:ok, contents} = File.read("my_app.config") 

I think arity is 1 --> File.read/1

So far, this is a great book, very GOOD!!! smilie
Thanks for your answer, anyway, the reading is great in the pdf version. I've finished chapter 2 right now and is very engaging smilie Best Regards.
Hi, I began yesterday to read the book and so far contents look really good. However when starting chapter 2, I tried on my kindle and there is no way no read it there. It seems like the code snippets are kind of pictures or something (?) and I cannot find a way to zoom in. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. If the problem is the kindle format, let me know if you are working on fixing that. Thank you smilie