The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Hi Jeremy,

any chance setting up push notifications in an app will be covered?
Have you been able to try the yet to be released IonicPush? is it believed to easy to set up?

Thanks
Snehal
Hi Jeremy,

thanks for the reply.
I think you didnt see the image, none of the badges except the 24h volume show up, in the case of the Bid badge its red in colour but in my code it shows no background colour instead the text is in red.
I know its not such a pressing issue just some css references and i 'm sure you have other important code related queries to answer to smilie

anyway thanks for the reply about caching and including js and css files.
I'd like to again say this, this book is like a lifer, i've been trying to get a grip over Ionic for some time now but your approach is the best and know so much more now about how to achieve future goals.

Thanks
Listing 5.14 detail.html, as u see only the 24hr volume shows the badge, rest show the text in the badge colour instead of the badge. Also it is better to include the cdn instead of the local js and css files?
One last thing, what do you do to avoid the cache issue, the all changes reflect in chrome (albeit 9 out of 10 times) but having issues with Ionic View, clear app data also doesnt seem to help so doesnt deleting the app completely.
i've now referenced Ionic, v1.0.0-rc.0 (mine was rc 1) from your online code but still some of the badges in the bitcoin app dont show in my copy of the code

any help ?

Thanks
Snehal