Thanks Josip.

Will there be any promo code to buy the first edition of this book with discount If I buy this second edition now?

Thank you once again!
Hi Stephan,
I have bought only PDF version of this book and want to go for hard copy now by paying the difference amount. However, I could not see the option in manning.com. Can you please refer someone who I can contact and get it done?

Thanks!
Siva A
Hi Author,

I am new to Javascript and learnt little bit of Javascript from w3schools.com. Is that enough to buy and read this Ninja book? Or should we buy any other book before I buy this book?

I have already bought meteor in action MEAP and reading it.

I need to understand the depth of the javascript before I start developing large applications using Javascript, node.js, mongodb with client and server side programming.

Thanks!
Thanks for considering my request. That's right. I know it is hard to accommodate any extra sample as the book is now in finishing state but thought this can be done if there is any room in it..

For eg, The bootstrap modal dialog will have list of rows in the Grid and the main employee screen will get deptno from modal and populated.

I have really enjoyed your book by starting simple example to till load balancing the meteor apps..

Thanks!
Excellent Book that covers from Novice to Ninja. I feel very comfortable of reading this book and I never felt that I am new to Java script world.

I have bought almost all Meteor materials in online but I still feel that I am comfortable of reading this.

Most of the real world applications is having modal dialog to choose the data from modal to main page but I feel that this could be covered in any one of your sample source code.

Thanks!