The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

I've tried your suggestion and gone thru the code a few times but am encountering an error. I'm running the example up to listing 3.30 (pg 94).

After compiling Pomodo.swf and copying the swf to public/bin and restarting webrick and the browser, I get errors creating an account and logging in with an account created in an earlier version of the app.

Creating an account, webrick logs "/users/create_xml" and Firefox produces a popup with:
[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: /users/create_xml"]. URL: /users/create_xml"]

Similarly, when I attempt to login
... Stream Error. URL: /sessions/create_xml"]. URL: /sessions/create_xml"]
I'm trying to find how to compile AccountCreateEvent.as from the command prompt.

C:src ailscurrentpomodoappflex>mxmlc compomodoeventsAccountCreateEvent.as

returns the message
Error: A file found in a source-path must have the same package structure '', as the definition's package, 'com.pomodo.events'.

I'm hoping there is a way to compile from the command prompt.