The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Hello everybody

I have a lotusscript question and somebody recomended me this forum. Hopefully someone can help me...

I need to export some data to excel. The exported excel file is build with html tags, like this:

Print{<tr>}
Print{<td class=tdheader width="200">Phase</td>}
Print{<td class=tdheader width="60">%</td>}
Print{<td class=tdheader width="100">Start Budget</td>}
Print{<td class=tdheader width="100">Cumul</td>}
Print{</tr>}

It has 16 columns. The export works fine but when I want to print it, the last column is cut of. Is there a way to configure the PrintArea so that it contains all columns without setting it up manually?

Here's the XML that's inside the <head> tag of the html:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <br /> <x:ExcelWorkbook> <br /> <x:ExcelWorksheets> <br /> <x:ExcelWorksheet> <br /> <x:Name>Workload | + Format(Now,"DD-MM") + |</x:Name> <br /> <x:WorksheetOptions> <br /> <xsmilieageSetup> <br /> <x:Layout x:Orientation="Landscape"/> <br /> <x:Header x:Margin="0.3"/> <br /> <x:Footer x:Margin="0.3"/> <br /> <xsmilieageMargins x:Bottom="0.75" x:Left="0.7" x:Right="0.7" x:Top="0.75"/> <br /> </xsmilieageSetup> <br /> <x:Gridlines /> <br /> <xsmilierint> <br /> <x:ValidPrinterInfo/> <br /> <xsmilieaperSizeIndex>8</xsmilieaperSizeIndex> <br /> <x:Gridlines/> <br /> </xsmilierint> <br /> </x:WorksheetOptions> <br /> </x:ExcelWorksheet> <br /> </x:ExcelWorksheets> <br /> </x:ExcelWorkbook> <br /> </xml><![endif]-->|

Thanks