Thanks for your input @wygotsky.
We will work on this issue before next MEAP update. I assume that using borderless tables can be an issue on Kindle, and for that reason we will reduce this way of formatting in the future.

Mehmed Pasic
MEAP Production
mepa@manning.com
@Jim Haungs
Mehmed from Manning here.
If you have an iPad, I will recommend to use iBooks app from your device as the best app to read our books.
I can see that your Kindle app is set in "Justify" mode rather "Left". Text in our files is aligned left so maybe you can try that too.
We will try to reduce unnecessary spacing in the future but for now please check this title using epub version on iBooks.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
Please contact support@manning.com for further information.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
Hi Aejaz

We will try to improve reading experience with next update.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
Hi Guims
We have been working on our procedure regarding font size and we will improve each ePub (and MOBI) with next MEAP update to meet your request.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
Hi Damian
We have made a review of the PocketBook Reader app and came to conclusion that this app can't read the font size value "pt" like most of the other apps. This app can only scale the relative values "em". We are in process of improving our conversion process. We also sent a letter to manufacturer to make them improve their app as well. This app can't present the code lines <code> which is something that authors of the these type books don't appreciate. Hopefully after next update you will have a better reading experience. If you have chance to use some other apps rather then built in version of PocketBook, please do.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
I am still waiting for pocketbook-int.com personnel reply. Let's wait on what they have to say before we start improving.
HI
New MEAP update has been approved and you can expect the issue today or tomorrow.
Spam posts are removed.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
Hi Filip
Good news is that final book will be same as previous final books you purchased. Code samples in final books are presented in form of images with all those arrows and presentable annotations.
Bad news is that PocketBook reader is lacking some features that are useful in reading Manning books. Code form <code> is not visible in PocketBook which is something that you need in reading Manning books whether they are within paragraph or as separate lines.

Font size of code samples in MEAP issues are still in form of text and that was the reason for us to put rigid font size "pt" and not relative value "em" to our text. In this way we have the best proportion between regular text and code text that is very important to us. Most readers we tested so far can adjust both type and we we didn't find that as a problem so far.

At this point we will recommend to use other reader for our books.
I will send feedback to PocketBook reader personnel and maybe they will solve these issues soon.

Thanks for your feedback and please contact me if you want to me to create alternative version for better reading experience.

Mehmed
mepa@manning.com
Hi fdlk
I would suggest to try following settings:
- Page presentation/ Kobo styling >>OFF
- Page presentation/ Orientation Lock >> OFF
- Text Alignment >>> Publishers default
- Page Transition style >>> Scrolling

Font:
- Font size >>> Smallest as you can read
- Font type >>> Publishers Default
-----------------------------------------------------
This is the settings i have on my gadget without overlapping text, and charts look decent in proportion.
Let me know if need any printscreens
Mehmed
mepa@manning.com