Minor stuff that was clearly wrong for anyone that has written any code but might be a good thing to correct in future additions.:

On page 47, chapter 2 you change from
var qScale
to
var qScaleName

but then after the introduction of qScaleName, the calls are qScale(x); in all of the examples.

#a returns “small” only if qScaleName(423); is #A and so forth. smilie
Thanks - after several hours I decided to see if there was a forum where someone had found the same issue. BTW, it is retweets, not results that is missing quotes as well as favorites of course.
I keep checking http://www.manning.com/derosa/jQuery3ESourceCode.zip and it keeps only having code examples through Chapter 9 smilie

That's OK, I'm taking a break from this course and working on JQuery UI in Action now.

Thanks.
There are no code examples for download with the recent chapters. Is there a different link for them?

Thanks.
The Appendix is mentioned several times yet I don't find it in either the PDF or Kindle versions. For example: "we create a closure (please read the section on closures in the appendix if closures are a subject that gives you heartburn)". It would be nice to be able to see what that section has to say smilie Is it available as a separate download somewhere? Or will it be added after the last chapter?

Thanks.
For example: "we create a closure (please read the section on closures in the appendix if closures are a subject that gives you heartburn)". It would be nice to be able to see what that section has to say smilie
The appendix is mentioned several times yet I don't find it in either the PDF or Kindle versions. Is it available as a separate download somewhere?

Thanks.
Yes. Sorry 'bout that. It is JQ in Action that mentions the Appendix often and it is not done. Thanks! I'm also working through your book so I frequently confuse which one I'm looking at smilie