The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

philip.matheson (5) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Javaheads,

Don't mind my precarious fading thin English...I am the third generation of Scots in Brasil so my Scot's Gaelic is better than my English...

Hereby this statement made to me by Manning Books, some light can be shed in our common problem...

Still Manning didn't really mentioned if the republish version in .pdf could be free for those that just like me bought the paper version of the book...

Bests Regards,

Philip Matheson.

"De: Blaise Bace <blpa@manning.com>
Para: philip.matheson.br@gmail.com
cc:
Assunto: Re: SCWCD Exam Study Kit Second Edition

Hi Phillip,

Yes, I suppose you can get an updated version of the PDF when it comes
out. And I will ask our webmaster about putting all the errata under
one link.

Thanks,

Blaise