protected void tearDown() throws Exception
{
super.tearDown();
session.close();
}

public void testListerGroupePersonne() throws Exception
{
long idUser = 22;

GroupeLocalHome groupeLocalHome = (GroupeLocalHome) new InitialContext()
.lookup("GroupeLocal");
GroupeLocal groupeLocal = groupeLocalHome.create();

Map resultMap = groupeLocal.listerGroupePersonne(idUser, session);
assertNotNull(resultMap);
assertTrue(!resultMap.isEmpty());
assertTrue(resultMap.containsKey("groupes"));

Set resultSet = (Set) resultMap.get("groupes");
assertNotNull(resultSet);
assertTrue(!resultSet.isEmpty());
assertEquals(1, resultSet.size());

Object[] objects = resultSet.toArray();
Groupe groupe = (Groupe) objects[0];
assertNotNull(groupe);
assertEquals(2, groupe.getId().longValue());
assertEquals("Groupe Personne 22", groupe.getNom());
}

}

==================================================================

But this class do not work.
In fact, when I run the test, the program succeeded to map all the
classes to the database (Initializing the Configuration and the
SessionFactory) but it stops just before the setUp() method and throws
the following error:

[cactus] Running com.centiris.elise.metier.team.ejb.TestGroupeBean
[cactus] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1,468 sec
[cactus] Testsuite: com.centiris.elise.metier.team.ejb.TestGroupeBean
[cactus] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1,468 sec
[cactus] Testcase: testListerGroupePersonne(com.centiris.elise.metier.team.ejb.TestGroupeBean): Caused an ERROR
[cactus] null
[cactus] java.lang.NullPointerException
[cactus] at com.centiris.elise.metier.team.ejb.TestGroupeBean.tearDown(Unknown Source)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareServer(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:153)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:119)
[cactus] at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_aroundBody0(AbstractWebTestController.java:93)
[cactus] at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_aroundBody1$advice(AbstractWebTestController.java:2

24)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(AbstractWebTestController.java)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody2(ServletTestRedirector.java:101)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody3$advice(ServletTestRedirector.java:224)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirector.java)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody0(ServletTestRedirector.java:72)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(ServletTestRedirector.java:224)
[cactus] at org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirector.java)
[cactus] at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
[cactus] at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
[cactus] at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:19smilie
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
[cactus] at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:66)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
[cactus] at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:15smilie
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:11smilie
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
[cactus] at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
[cactus] at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
[cactus] at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
[cactus] at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
[cactus] at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
[cactus] at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
[cactus] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
[cactus] Shutdown message has been posted to the server.

I do not understand what happened. And when I tried to comment out all
the Hibernate code, the test runs normally and succeeds (of course).
So I think that the problem comes from integration of Hibernate and
Cactus. But I am not sure.
The result code when I take out Hibernate code is:

public class TestGroupeBean extends ServletTestCase
{
protected void setUp()
{
}

protected void tearDown() throws Exception
{
}

public void testListerGroupePersonne() throws Exception
{
assertTrue(true);
}
}

I am using Cactus 1.7, JBoss 3.2.6 and Hibernate 2.1.8 (and Ant 1.6.2,
MySQL 4.1).
I succeeded to test
- Hibernate + POJO
- database using Cactus and DbUnit
- Session Bean (in container) using Cactus
independently and I have used Session Bean with Hibernate (but not test).
Now I put all the things together and it does not work.

Can you explain me the cause of this error and tell me how to test
Hibernate using Cactus.

I really need it now.

Thanks a lot

Squall