The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

newkie (2) [Avatar] Offline
I am a professional developer working on Windows clients for the past 7 years. As I said my emphasis has been clients using VC 6 w/ MFC. I am jumping in to the brave new world of .NET at this late stage and feel a bit behind. Your book has been an excellent introduction and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I have already purchased Brown's Windows Forms from Manning, but want to broaden my horizons from native win programming. What other books, considering my level, would you recommend? These can be tutorials, such as this one, to very good references. Also any websites you might recommend would be appreciated. I am learning learn these technologies full-time and want to preorder the next steps in my education now. Thank you.