Yann_M (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hello everyone, i've made a prog using the toolkit 2 years ageo, under win ME, and now that i'm under XP it doesn't work anymore (it was a simple prog just sending and receiving messages... when you click it sends something..)
is there a new version of the dll for XP if yes where can i get it? or can someone send ot to me?

yann.mourot@supelec.fr

Thanks.. it's been a long time since i haven't been here because i only made one soft with the book&toolkit... ( hope i won't have to remake all the soft.. i forgot all i've done!)
KUMA (56) [Avatar] Offline
Re: new toolkit for XP??
As I know, the latest version of the DLLs is 1.59.
Though these DLLs in themselves seem to have been remedied to adapt to NT,
They apear to work on XP too, as some guys have reported somewhere in the old forum.

Unfortunately, we can't find the downloads page in this renewed forum.
How about that, Mr.Webmaster?
If you are working on it!
As I know, the latest version of the DLLs is 1.59.
Though these DLLs in themselves seem to have been remedied to adapt to NT,
They apear to work on XP too, as some guys have reported somewhere in the old forum.

Unfortunately, we can't find the downloads page in this renewed forum.
How about that, Mr.Webmaster?
If you are working on it!
in fact i found the new DLLS when i downloaded a programm which was using the 1.59... but it doesn't make my soft run under XP... still the same problem.... seems like i'll have to rebuild my code... damn! because i don't know what i can do... and i am sure it was working on millenium, as i used my soft many times on it... if anyones has an idea..
if soemeone wants the new dll i can send them.

yann
ok thanks... for the link.. so it seems it has something to do with the thunking stuff... well i don't know how to suppres this from the source code.. if someones has a DLL without the thunking stuff.. it'll be nice... thanks a lot KUMA for what you've done
See also
http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?threadID=6030&tstart=375

I think the point is IsWinNT funcion.