The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

141888 (2) [Avatar] Offline
This may be a "selfish" topic but if other readers share my interests than I guess it wouldn't be selfish. I was wondering whether other readers who have developed bots with this book might want to share their code and if they exist executables. I would be particularly interested in code suitable for running locally in sabaki and if they have done the conversion a Windows version. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to share code or executables they consider proprietary; but I think it might be interesting to compare bots and have bots other than leelaz or pachi to play with. Let me and others know what you think and if you're agreeable let me and others know how to see your code and executables.
rtayek (27) [Avatar] Offline
I just started, but would be happy to share stuff as soon as i have something.

thanks