The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Guy Sperry (2) [Avatar] Offline
I've been working on hard on chapter 4. It should be out in a few days. I think it shows a lot of the versatility for easy data integration with Fusion. The primary example in chapter 4 was the funnest and most interesting I have developed yet. I think I will use it again and add on to it for some additional teaching in later chapters as well.

With another chapter coming to the MEAP for this book, I would like to put out another call for feedback. If you have a minute to let me know what you think about the book, I would much appreciate it. I'm also open to discussions about the software, any challenges you're having or features you're struggling with.