610581 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I currently use Vert.x at my workplace to run a configuration and user management platform for a vendor application that doesn't have good user management tools.

What do you use Vert.x for?
609997 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I'm currently studying vertx and i'm waiting for the occasion to use it in a real world problem.

What technological stack scenario could you think of, to integrate vertx in?
401013 (1) [Avatar] Offline
We use vert.x extensively at our company, although we haven't had the opportunity to use it in a clustered environment. Our stack includes Vert.x, Couchbase, and Kafka in a private cloud. Julien - love the three chapters, please keep up the good work.
Julien Ponge (2) [Avatar] Offline
401013 wrote:We use vert.x extensively at our company, although we haven't had the opportunity to use it in a clustered environment. Our stack includes Vert.x, Couchbase, and Kafka in a private cloud. Julien - love the three chapters, please keep up the good work.

Thank you smilie
aruis (1) [Avatar] Offline
I used vert.x to put a huge Spring single application in the company and gradually split it into distributed applications using ver.x. With vert.x clustering and eventbus, vert.x is used to implement some functions without overthrowing the original Spring application. Such as websocket, web crawler, reverse http proxy.