Khaldoune (4) [Avatar] Offline
Hello,

Thank you for this great and promising book.

I will be able to post comments and remarks soon, especially about the API Management VS the Service Mesh solutions. As you can guess, my point of view is that they are complementary and not concurrent nor duplicates, I'll bring my experience and point of view here...

But before, I'd like to have a deep dive into the role of the Edge gateway smilie

Do you have any idea about the chapter 4 publication date?

Thanks
MrJoshuaP (4) [Avatar] Offline
API Management VS the Service Mesh solutions. As you can guess, my point of view is that they are complementary and not concurrent nor duplicates, I'll bring my experience and point of view here...

I would love to hear about some of the overlapping/complementary topics such as scaling, traffic management such as with throttling, monitoring for things like consumer analytics, and developer/operations areas of concern.
ceposta (4) [Avatar] Offline
96701 wrote:Hello,

Thank you for this great and promising book.

I will be able to post comments and remarks soon, especially about the API Management VS the Service Mesh solutions. As you can guess, my point of view is that they are complementary and not concurrent nor duplicates, I'll bring my experience and point of view here...

But before, I'd like to have a deep dive into the role of the Edge gateway smilie

Do you have any idea about the chapter 4 publication date?

Thanks

Chapter 4 is available (i.e., in draft) but not sure when the MEAP overseers will release it. I know the MEAP releases new chapters periodically, so stay tuned.

Thanks!