Tjeerd in 't Veen (21) [Avatar] Offline
Great news, Swift in Depth has entered the production process a few weeks ago!

Apologies for my slow update. The last 9 months I had another side project that will be released any moment now: We’re expecting a baby girl smilie

Swift in Depth going in production means that I handed off all chapters to the production team, who are making sure that everything is looking spotless and ready for print and final release. Today, you can already read all chapters!

The production process involves a lot of steps, and proofreading and code-checking everything a bazillion times is a lot of work.
As soon as production is done, expect a polished ebook update that takes out the typos and errors, and you will see a consistent writing style in the chapters with improved graphics to boot. Shortly after, you will be able to obtain the printed version as well.

For me, my writing adventure is almost over, I am still part of the production process and am anxiously awaiting the moment that everybody can get a hold of the physical book of Swift in Depth.

I hope the book helps your programming career and made you a confident Swift programmer. Thanks for reading!