The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

3817 (2) [Avatar] Offline
When can we expect some more chapters? The last update seems to have been March.
fbgava (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

Any news on this? It's been almost 9 months now since last update.
kmell (1) [Avatar] Offline
Yeah, curious about that as well. Recently bought the book and noticed that it hasn't been updated for a long time.
573844 (9) [Avatar] Offline
I am still waiting too ...
Can we have some news about what is going on?

Thanks for the reply.

Rgds,
Daniela Sfregola (12) [Avatar] Offline
Hi all,
thanks for your patience! You should now have received a new MEAP update.

Regards,
Daniela
573844 (9) [Avatar] Offline
At least ...
I hope the other chapter will be released quicker!
Thanks anyway.

Rgds,
3817 (2) [Avatar] Offline
At this rate I doubt this book will be finished by April 2019, 5 chapters delivered in 6 months or so and another 26 to go....
Kristen W. (5) [Avatar] Offline
With this latest MEAP update, we released 2 new lessons for you to check out, and the rest of the unit will follow. We regret the delays in releasing new content, but are working hard to deliver the highest quality material possible, which occasionally means reworking lessons and making tweaks to the Table of Contents. Thank you for your patience!

-Kristen Watterson
Manning Publications