The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

hettlage (136) [Avatar] Offline
When running the code for Section 3.7 ("Making it work in Tensorflow") I get various deprecation (and other) warnings.

Also, I wonder whether using Tensorflow is the best option here, or whether scikit-learn might ultimately be the easier choice (assuming it offers a linear classifier)?
Nick Chase (28) [Avatar] Offline
One crazy thing is how fast TensorFlow changes; I've already run into this a few times on revisions. smilie One thing I'm considering is a Docker image so that we're all working with the same version of TensorFlow (after I update all the code for the latest version of course) smilie.

As for TensorFlow vs Scikit Learn, I'm trying to keep us in TF as much as possible just for simplcity's sake, but I'm not averse to taking another look at that decision.

Thanks!

---- Nick