Susan Harkins (406) [Avatar] Offline
Please post errors in the published version of Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches here. If necessary, we'll publish a comprehensive list for everyone's convenience. Thank you for taking part in this process!

Susan Harkins
Errata Editor
Manning Publications
587300 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I downloaded the pdf version of this book. The text in bottom portions in majority of the pages is covered by this line "Licensed to MY NAME <MY EMAIL ADDRESS>". How are we suppose to read the book with the actual text covered? Please do basic test before publishing the book.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will take care of this as quickly as possible!

Regards,
Susan Harkins
Errata Editor
5360 (1) [Avatar] Offline
1.2.3 - [b]anlab[/b] should be [b]a lab[/b]

IS FREE TRULY FREE? - [b]allthese[/b] should be [b]all these[/b] and [b]publisherscombine[/b] should be [b]publisherscombine[/b] and [b]chargesaren’t[/b] should be [b]charges aren’t[/b]

I'm seeing these errors in the livebook version on chrome, but they do not appear in the PDF version. Can the livebook version be updated please, as the PDF is hard to read with the licence information obscuring the text at the bottom of each page.
215294 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Susan Harkins wrote:Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will take care of this as quickly as possible!

Regards,
Susan Harkins
Errata Editor

This is resolved now the PDF has the licencing info at the very bottom of the page, thank you.
597773 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

There is a little mistake in the chapter 10.1.2. Unstructured (NoSQL) databases.
The sentence : "Don’t caught get too caught up in the models for now;"

Regards,

Victor
An errata list for Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches is available at https://manning-content.s3.amazonaws.com/download/8/ef64e9a-d5d4-4336-8ad3-f511e334af3a/Foulds_ErratainLearnAzureinaMonthofLunches_err1.html. Thank you for participating in the collection process. Your contributions are a great help to us and other readers.

Regards,
Susan Harkins
Errata Editor
637057 (1) [Avatar] Offline
In section 13..3.3, the step is:

4. In the file explorer that lists the contents of your web app bot, select app.js to open the core part of the app that handles the integration of the LUIS app that you trained earlier.

The "app.js" does not exist. Please advise as I cannot continue at this point.
Iain Foulds (17) [Avatar] Offline
This looks like in chapter 17? Make sure you selected the Node.js Basic Bot. In the earlier 17.3.1 exercise, step 4 had you select Node.js as the template type, and the portal may no longer show the LUIS template noted in that step. When you then open the online code editor in exercise 17.3.3, use index.js rather than app.js. It's just a different entry point to the app, which you can define in the package.json under "main: index.js" if you wanted to create and use app.js instead.