Jasmine (5) [Avatar] Offline
Hi there, I don't know the best place to put these but wanted to mention some typo I ran across:

3.1.2 "a precision that makes it possible to represent "represent "this entity in software."

3.1.3 "In fact, the knowledge we need to capture is even deeper tha"tn" the understanding most domain experts..."

3.3.3 "Up to this point, lots of confusion exist"s", but it's possible to identify..."

7.2 first paragraph, "("expect -> except"with your spouse, of course)."

7.2.1 mid-way "In real-life code bases we regularly "[see?]" entities that are..."

10.5.1 last sentence, "is kept minimal and "and "that the func-..."

This book is a beautiful work!! Thank you for writing it.
Oh also in Chapter 7.2.1 Listing 7.6 the click-on-number text is messed up between #1 and #2
Daniel Deogun (5) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you very much for your findings – we'll make sure to correct them in the next major walkthrough.

Cheers,

/Daniel
Dan Bergh Johnsson (6) [Avatar] Offline
Jasmine,

Thanks a lot - we think we have adressed the typos. Good spotting!

But, could you elaborate on the problem with Listing 7.6? I'm not quite sure I understand you.
Hi, sure, I think a picture may be better than words in this case: Here is clicking #1 and then clicking #2.

Notice that in #1's messaging it starts "#2 Shipping is protected by an if..." and this corresponds to the 2nd block and not at all the 1st which is over a public property of the Order class. Note also that entries usually do not start with "#" anything. This leads me to believe there's a metatag/markup problem somewhere and the system is swallowing #1's true message.