The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

bigtunacan (16) [Avatar] Offline
It seems like the book was originally based on Vue cli 2, but is being updated to use Vue cli 3. A lot of material (but not all of it) from the MEAP version I currently have is still v2, but it looks like the GitHub repo has been converted to v3?

If it is still available; it would be nice to have access to the v2 repo even if it's not perfect. I'm working with the v2 cli for all of my existing work projects still so it would be helpful to test things against the old cli for the time being.
Edd Yerburgh (42) [Avatar] Offline
Yes, there was a miscommunication and the code was changed before the latest version of the live book was published.

I moved to Vue CLI 3 in order to future proof the book. All the code will still work, but the setup is different. You should be able to use most of the info in the book still.