The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

428750 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I've noticed that only PDF version is updated, while I'm still getting meap_v9 if download epub or mobi versions
Riccardo Terrell (31) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,
I spoke with manning production. It seems that the ePub and MOBI versions take ~10 days from the PDF release to be publish.
I am expecting the publications of the ePub and MOBI shortly
I checked, the ePub and Kindle are available starting the 29th of June , only fee days left
480488 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

The EPUB is still in MEAP v9, or am I missing something?

Thanks
You are correct.
I have contacted Manning support two days ago on July 5th. I hope this problem is resolved soon.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, this is out of my power
Alex Verb (2) [Avatar] Offline
I'm also waiting for epub version and it hasn't updated yet. I'm still downloading meap_v9.
Manning (164) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for your patience.

The final PDF version was released on June 6th with the mobile files coming later. The ePub and Kindle release has been pushed to July 13.