The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

khtan (68) [Avatar] Offline
In 10.2 Defining your scenarios, a paragraph starts with "That scenario requires 2 APIs and 5 API calls and ...".
I can identify the 5 API calls, they are the 5 GETs listed. However, what does the 2 APIs refer to? As far as
I can tell, there is one HTTP API that is described in https://userguide.rescuegroups.org/display/APIDG/HTTP+API.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks,
71346 (5) [Avatar] Offline
Hi there,
The two APIs refer to the two we're creating (remember, we're performance testing our adoption service, not the downstream service). Our adoption service has a /nearbyAnimals search API that accepts a postalCode and maxDistance parameter, and a /animals/{id} API that returns details about a specific animal.
-Brandon
khtan (68) [Avatar] Offline
Now I see. Thanks,