CODE1.LT (5) [Avatar] Offline
Hello, I want to buy this book and read it on Kindle. So far free pdf file (chapter 1) is not very well adapted for e-book readers as font size is too low. Do you plan to release a .MOBI or EPUB version ?
If you are planning to sell PDF version only, I suggest to use automatic Adobe Acrobat DC function "Remove White Margins". In that case book looks much better on 7 inch tablets and Kindle devices. Here are the instructions how to do this (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/crop-pdf-pages.html):

Remove white margins
Choose Tools > Print Production.

The Print Production toolset is displayed in the right hand pane.

Click Set Page Boxes.

The Set Page Boxes dialog box is displayed.

Under Margin Controls, select Remove White Margins.

To remove white margins from additional pages, set the page range or click All under Page Range.
In the end, the best way to prepare the book for reading in kindle was crop every page individually with Acrobat DC (Tools -> Edit -> Crop pages) as every page has different width because of numerous notes. It takes a few hours to complete, but in the end you have a Kindle readable pdf. It also looks nice on 7 inch tablet. I suggest this option for the book author, if he decides to make a version for e-book readers. Just cut off everything surrounding the main book text.
Aleksandar Dragosavljevic (2) [Avatar] Offline
Yes, we will publish mobi and epub version of the book.
This is a great news, but not for me, as I have already adopted pdf book for my Kindle device and I already finished reading it.