The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

557655 (3) [Avatar] Offline
Everything appears to have installed and the hydration completed but errored out on the configmgr install a few seconds before completing stating that there was not enough hard drive space. And now looking at the E: drive it says there is 700 some MB of space but SCCM says it requires 5000 MB of space...

So why did the automated scripts build an E: drive that wasn't even CLOSE to having enough space to complete? (Created a 900 MB E: drive)
????

And how do I fix this issue?

Also, for the record, the IP information provided in the book is not correct.. The IP info provided states a subnet of 192.168.1.x but once the machines are built they actually have the 11 subnet.. (192.168.11.x) Not a deal breaker but made things interesting as I had to re-setup my router VM to use ICS for this subnet rather than the one stated in the book. You may want to update your book for future publication..
557655 (3) [Avatar] Offline
4 days and not a single response? Seriously?