biospringxyz (89) [Avatar] Offline
The para above Section 1.2:
This is not really what you would have have probably imagine -> This may not really be what you would probably imagine

And therefore we will certainly will not be succeed in the design of APIs -> And therefore, we will certainly not succeed in the design of APIs

The last sentence above section 1.2.2:
But why would a developer uses another software into his or her own one -> But why would a developer use another software in his or her own one

The last sentence above section 1.3.1:
A poor designed API, whatever its purpose -> A poorly designed API, whatever its purpose
Arnaud Lauret (10) [Avatar] Offline
The book will be edited to fix all that and some of my frenglish sentences smilie

Message to all: all typo feedback are welcome, but do not create new topics, use this topic Typos and suggestions instead to signal them.

Thanks
Arnaud.
anchnk (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Arnaud,

Thank for you the book, I am digging the content so far.
Here's a small typo I spotted:

In Chapter 2, Section 4.1 (2.4.1 How Data Influence API Design):

Let's say our Shopping API implementations handles customer...CUSA and CUSA -> should be CUSA and CUSB.

Renaming read CUSA and read CUSA_ -> Renaming read CUSA and read CUSB
578881 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Page 1, 2nd paragraph:
When building and evolving an API based system, weither it is visible to anyone or deeply hidden, weither it provides a single or many APIs,

I believe these should be "whether".

Same for Page 5, 3rd paragraph:
Weither it’s a mobile application interacting with its backend server application

As well as Page 15, last paragraph:
As APIs are remote interfaces, all software which are part of a system may run on different computers connected by some networks weither it is a private one or the Internet.