The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Jumy Elerossë (11) [Avatar] Offline
First of all, thank you very much Simon. I enjoyed a lot the 1st edition of your book and this 2nd edition is also amazing. I think it's the best way to start with MEAN. I'm recommending your book to all my friends trying to tame this technology.

I just want to make you aware of a small mistake in the chapter 10.2.1. In the page 357 of the 01/01/2018 version it says a new public member newReview in location-details.component.html. It should be in the location-details.component.ts instead. It's a minor thing and anyone following the book will probably notice the mistake quite quickly.

Again, thank you very much for your book!

Edit: I also found that in the same edition, in page 357, the code:
<input [(ngModel)]="newReview.name" id="name" name="name" required="required"
class="form-control">

should be:
<input [(ngModel)]="newReview.author" id="author" name="author" required="required"
class="form-control">