ormico_ (2) [Avatar] Offline
If you open the final epub book Kubernetes_in_Action_v10.epub the title picture still says MEAP. I'm not sure if it is the MEAP version of the book or if the title picture is just wrong.
If you look at the PDF version named Kubernetes_in_Action.pdf it no longer says MEAP.
I have not checked the MOBI version yet.
Susan Harkins (401) [Avatar] Offline
My mobile versions have the right title page -- I'll look into this and get back to you. Thank you for letting us know.

Susan Harkins
Errata Editor
ormico_ (2) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks.
I'm getting the file through the DropBox integration but I just checked it by doing a direct download from my dashboard and that also shows the MEAP stamp on the cover page.
Distribution of the mobile versions has been delayed a bit. We're working on it, and it shouldn't be much longer. Thank you for your patience!

Susan Harkins
Pierre Pironin (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Susan,

Do you have some news on the release date of the final epub version ?

Thanks
I don't have an exact date, but the final mobile versions will be available soon. You'll receive a new notice. Thank you for being so patient!

Susan H.
Pietro Menna (2) [Avatar] Offline
Is the Kindle version ready? The one I have still has the MEAP 10 content. smilie
You'll receive a notice when it's available. Thank you for your patience!

Susan H.
Pietro Menna (2) [Avatar] Offline
Would you lets us know when the kindle version is planned to be ready?
I apologize because I keep saying soon. smilie It really is soon -- just saw it on the list yesterday with one more detail to fix. So, soon. I promise!

Susan H.
If you haven't received an email with mobile distribution instructions, please contact customer support at support@manning.com. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!

Susan Harkins