The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

440553 (4) [Avatar] Offline
I have purchased First edition but it has been outdated. Is this edition free for who has purchased the first one?
391812 (7) [Avatar] Offline
I just bought some months ago too, and I found the updated content. Would be appreciated if the book is no cost, or any symbolic update price.

Thanks for advanced.
Francisco J.
409259 (6) [Avatar] Offline
that would indeed be amazing. The author has already blogged they would have no problem keeping the book up to date https://yakovfain.com/2016/07/09/dear-manning-please-do-not-print-our-angular-2-book/
george.jiang (41) [Avatar] Offline
I bought the first edition too. I would be satisfied if manning update the live book of the first edition on their Web site with the content of the 2nd edition.
george.jiang (41) [Avatar] Offline
Even better, the MEAP itself should be live book instead of PDF too smilie