Vue.js in Action cover
welcome to this free extract from
an online version of the Manning book.
to read more
or

About this book

Before you dive into learning how to make Vue.js applications, let’s talk about a few things you should know first.

In this book we’ll look at everything you need to know to become proficient in Vue.js. The goal of the book is to get you the knowledge you need so you can jump into any Vue.js application without hesitation.

While doing research for this book, I heard repeatedly that the official Vue.js guides were the best resource for learning Vue.js. While the official guides are great, and I highly recommend you check them out as additional references while you learn Vue.js, they don’t cover everything, and they’re not perfect. As I wrote the book, I took it upon myself to go beyond what the official guides covered. I made the examples more understandable and relatable, so you could more easily adapt the concepts to your own projects. Where I thought a topic was beyond the scope of the book, or not important enough, I added a reference where you can learn more about it inside the official guides.

This book can be used in a couple of different ways. You can read it from front to back. In that instance, you’ll get the full breadth of what Vue.js has to offer. Or you can use this book as a reference manual to look up whatever concept you need more information on. Either way is acceptable and fine.

Audience

Roadmap

Book Forum

Source code

Software requirements

Online resources

More info?

sitemap