The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

dragutinv55 (7) [Avatar] Offline
Just been reading ch1 - so for so good. Dont have access to other chapters, so if you need more input from me, you can send me other chapter pdfs...

Anyway here is the list I found:

pg 7: "This needs to searchable" -> "This needs to be searchable"
pg 8: "used to render the page client side" -> "used to render the page on client side"
pg 15, Definition: "ECHMAScript" -> "ECMAScript"
pg 16, Figure 1.6: "visa-versa" -> "vice-versa"
pg 17, Figure 1.7: "propegated" -> "propagated"; "and using a feature called" -> "using a feature called"
pg 17: "Binding commands are Aurelia are commands" -> "Binding commands are Aurelia commands" ?
pg 18: "benefit that this gives you as that" -> "benefit that this gives you is that"
pg 20, Figure 1.10 [maybe my mistake?]: "(apart) from the file-name" -> "(apart from the file-extension)"
Sean Hunter (29) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.

I've made a note of each of these corrections so I don't miss them for the next update.