384686 (9) [Avatar] Offline
When I try to open the supplied HTML page in Chrome, I get an error from pouchDB in my browser console saying:

Failed to open indexedDB, are you in private browsing mode?

What can I do to fix this? I assume it's talking about incognito mode, but I get the same error whether I'm in incognito mode or not.

The DB populates OK when I open the file with Firefox, so I assume there's some Chrome setting that I need to change?

331872 (130) [Avatar] Offline
Not sure what could be wrong, I don't remember encountering this. And the fact that it populates successfully and then fails make it even more puzzling. Could be a timing issue. I don't think you need any additional plugins for chrome.
384686 (9) [Avatar] Offline
331872 wrote:And the fact that it populates successfully and then fails make it even more puzzling.

It doesn't populate successfully when I run it in Chrome. It fails immediately when it tries to write the first record.

It works OK in Firefox, but not at all in Chrome.
Paul Daniels (12) [Avatar] Offline
Can't tell off hand what this might be. Can you check what version of chrome you are using? It might be something to raise with the team that develops pouch, since it doesn't seem to be related to RxJS.