Fergus (3) [Avatar] Offline
The course is hanging on load. 100% of CPU. Problem started with the Arrays and Linked Lists module. It's totally unwatchable. the video may start playing but the timecode will not update, video controls unresponsive. Seems like it's trying to load something in the background, that is failing and the whole thing is crashing. Other Live courses work fine.
Andrew Betts (11) [Avatar] Offline
It's not just Safari. In Chrome I can't even watch the first video. If I open the debug console in chrome there is something that hits roughly 30k in warnings before the console crashes. I think it's not the videos, but the coding of the site. I get at least 200 different warnings (with most happening multiple times) and one major error when the site loads.
We should get someone over from the es6 in motion course to fix the site ??
Error is:
Blocked script execution in 'https://livevideo-be.manning.com/user/userIsLoggedInCAS?timestamp1504578600546' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set.

please fix this asap so I can continue with the course, thanks
@Fergus - I ended up just downloading all the videos. I can watch them, if they add other stuff later, then I'll check it out then.
Greg J. Wild (4) [Avatar] Offline
We've delivered a fix for this, though let us know if you're still having any issues.
Whatever was done seems to have fixed it on Chrome. The Console just shows a minor warning and everything plays and transitions smoothly.