The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Maarten. (6) [Avatar] Offline
There are many aspects about application development. For many developers that includes making their application accessible in different languages. Have you considered adding a chapter about that in the book?
jeremy.wilken (208) [Avatar] Offline
I certainly considered it, however when I wrote the outline and most of the content, i18n wasn't as clear cut on how to accomplish. This could be something that I address, though I'm in the final stages and this is an advanced capability that has more to do with how the CLI works than anything, and that is up to be changed over time. The guide on the documentation is quite good, and for the most part I'd be replicating it, so at least I can point to it.