The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

rrupp (2) [Avatar] Offline

I saw some example code in Chapter 6 that used a state store where the values are of type List<DayTradingAppClickEvent> and I have a need to do something similar, but I can't figure out how to create the Serde since I can't use a parameterized type. Could you share the Serde or serializer code for this example?
Bill Bejeck (47) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

If you look under src/main/java/bbejeck/util/serde/StreamsSerdes.java you will find the source code for all of the Serdes, serializers and deserializers used in the book. The source code can be found here: https://manning-content.s3.amazonaws.com/download/e/a7b9136-b223-43b6-a384-191f3a646cf4/source-code.zip

Thanks for reading the book! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Bill