The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

SMK (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

Firstly I wanna say your books are amazing. I have learned a lot from them I have read Edition 1 of Getting Mean and it was amazing. Thank you for writing them.

Now the question. In the 1st edition you built the demo app with 3 different architectures. Does this new book also cover all 3 architectures? I am looking to see how to use Angular 2 with server side rendering pages.

Also is there a very rough date of when chapter 8 would become available?

Again Thank you so much!
simon.holmes (148) [Avatar] Offline
Hi

Thank you!

Yes, this book covers all three architectures. Chapter 8 was just released in MEAP a few days ago, covering the second architecture (Angular in Express).

I hope you enjoy it! Angular is very different from AngularJS, but I really like it.

Cheers
Simon