The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

500971 (9) [Avatar] Offline
Nodezoo system is not same as in book... Could you create some live video examples for this?

Thanks
Richard Rodger (27) [Avatar] Offline
Updating nodezoo to the book version is the last piece of work before the official book launch. This will be completed over the next few weeks - I'm working on it right this minute smilie
500971 (9) [Avatar] Offline
Okay, thanks
481685 (1) [Avatar] Offline
To be honest, I feel pretty disappointed after purchasing this (e-)book. After having read quite a bit about microservices already in other resources/books, I was excited about this particular book because of the promise of chapter 9; a case study written in Seneca. Now I see this post from August last year and I have to conclude that the example code on github still does not resemble the examples in the book. I think it has been more than the mentioned few weeks since that...

I feel the Seneca documentation itself is not fully up to date, as pointed out elsewhere, but of course I understand the nature of an open source project so I can't blame you for that. However, your book is a commercial product, so it's only fair to expect the code examples to be updated before the book was published.