The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Tony King (5) [Avatar] Offline
Figure 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8 diagrams are actually the progress diagrams; I don't see the equivalent dependency diagrams elsewhere (yet). Perhaps a MEAP-related issue?
Steven van Deursen (43) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Tony,

Thanks for reporting this. I verified this, and unfortunately have to admit the figures are a mess. Almost all figures are on a wrong page with an incorrect number. On top of that, these figures are from the first edition, while we redone them for the second edition.

I've passed this on to the publishing department and asked them to fix this a.s.a.p.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Tony King (5) [Avatar] Offline
Glad I could help! Looking forward to the next MEAP release to continue the reading.