Jorge Ramirez (8) [Avatar] Offline
Hello,

After many issues I finally got my HelloCrossPlatformWorld android project compiling, but I only was able to run it using the Visual Studio Android Emulator, AFAIK Microsoft will not continue supporting that emulator so I want to ask some help with the error I'm getting when trying to run the default emulator.

The error I got says:

1>Starting deploy VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone ...
1>Starting emulator VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone ...
1>C:\PROGRA~2\Android\ANDROI~1\tools\emulator.EXE -partition-size 512 -no-boot-anim -avd VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone -prop monodroid.avdname=VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone
1>PANIC: Cannot find AVD system path. Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT
1>Emulator VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone cannot be started.
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

After reading many blog post they say I must set an environment variable named "ANDROID_SDK_ROOT" pointing to "%USERPROFILE%\.android\avd" I did it but does not work, once set that variable the AVD Manager can not find any images/emulators I've created.

I also tried an image for x86, first I had an error that said I must install Intel HAXM, after installed the emulator opened but the screen always was black, it seems android never started then VS shows an error saying it can not connect to the emulator.

I will appreaciate your help.

P.D: I know the book says it will not cover any installation steps, but it will be great if you can provide something like a blog post (more easy to update) that we can use as guide on these configuration things.
Jim Bennett (53) [Avatar] Offline
I must admit I've never used the Visual Studio emulators - the Google ones work really well so I never felt the need. Especially now that they are deprecated (the Google ones used to be really slow, hence why the VS ones were created, but now Google have fixed theirs).

Any particular reason why you can't use the Google ones? They are a simple install as part of the Android SDK, and the default Xamarin installation will configure an accelerated emulator for you.
AVD Manager
[ 25 KB ]
Hello Jim,

I'm not an English native speaker so maybe was my fault you misunderstand me.

The errors I mentioned above are all related to the Android emulators included with the SDK, I only mentioned the Visual Studio emulator because after many frustrating hours I decided to use it to see something working in my screen, but as you said, VS Emulator is now deprecated and I want to get working the "native emulators".

I just used the VS Installer to install everything related to Xamarin, I did not make any special changes, the installer created 4 AVD you can see in the AVD Manager (attached screenshot), none of them work on my side.

The ARM and x86 emulators throws a "PANIC: Cannot find AVD system path. Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT" error.

Full output log:

1>------ Build started: Project: HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\layout\firstview.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\layout\splashscreen.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\layout\toolbar.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\arrays.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\colors.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\dimens.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\integers.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\splashstyle.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\strings.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\styles.xml
1>    Processing: obj\Debug\res\values-v21\styles.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Binding.Droid\library_project_imports\res\values\ids.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Binding.Droid\library_project_imports\res\values\mvxbindingattributes.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Droid.Support.V7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\xml\empty.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Droid.Support.V7.RecyclerView\library_project_imports\res\values\mvxrecyclerviewbindingattributes.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_bottom_sheet_slide_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_bottom_sheet_slide_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_fab_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_fab_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_snackbar_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_snackbar_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim-v21\design_bottom_sheet_slide_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim-v21\design_bottom_sheet_slide_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\animator-v21\design_appbar_state_list_animator.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_bottom_navigation_item_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_fab_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_password_eye.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_snackbar_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\navigation_empty_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-anydpi-v21\design_ic_visibility.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-anydpi-v21\design_ic_visibility_off.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\avd_hide_password.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\avd_show_password.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\design_bottom_navigation_item_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\design_password_eye.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_bottom_navigation_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_bottom_sheet_dialog.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_snackbar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_snackbar_include.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_tab_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_tab_text.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_menu_item_action_area.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item_header.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item_separator.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item_subheader.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_menu.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_menu_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_text_input_password_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout-sw600dp-v13\design_layout_snackbar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values-land\values-land.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values-sw600dp-v13\values-sw600dp-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values-v21\values-v21.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Transition\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_fade_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_fade_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_grow_fade_in_from_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_popup_enter.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_popup_exit.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_shrink_fade_out_from_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_in_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_in_top.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_out_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_out_top.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_borderless_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_check_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_colored_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_default_mtrl_shape.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_radio_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_cab_background_internal_bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_cab_background_top_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_dialog_material_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_edit_text_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_ab_back_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_arrow_drop_right_black_24dp.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_clear_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_go_search_api_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_menu_overflow_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_search_api_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_voice_search_api_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_item_background_holo_dark.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_item_background_holo_light.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_background_transition_holo_dark.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_background_transition_holo_light.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_holo_dark.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_holo_light.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ratingbar_indicator_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ratingbar_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ratingbar_small_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_seekbar_thumb_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_seekbar_tick_mark_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_seekbar_track_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_spinner_textfield_background_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_switch_thumb_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_tab_indicator_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_textfield_search_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_text_cursor_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_vector_test.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_bg_low.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_icon_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_tile_bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\abc_action_bar_item_background_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\abc_btn_colored_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\abc_edit_text_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\notification_action_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v23\abc_control_background_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_bar_title_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_bar_up_container.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_bar_view_list_nav_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_menu_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_menu_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_mode_bar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_mode_close_item_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_activity_chooser_view.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_activity_chooser_view_list_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_alert_dialog_button_bar_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_alert_dialog_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_alert_dialog_title_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_dialog_title_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_expanded_menu_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_checkbox.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_radio.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_popup_menu_header_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_popup_menu_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_content_include.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_simple.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_simple_overlay_action_mode.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_toolbar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_search_dropdown_item_icons_2line.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_search_view.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_select_dialog_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_action_tombstone.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_custom_big.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_icon_group.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_lines_media.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_media.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_media_custom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_part_chronometer.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_part_time.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\select_dialog_item_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\select_dialog_multichoice_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\select_dialog_singlechoice_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\support_simple_spinner_dropdown_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_media_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_media_cancel_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media_custom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media_narrow_custom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v16\notification_template_custom_big.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_action_tombstone.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_template_custom_big.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_template_icon_group.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-af\values-af.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-am\values-am.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ar\values-ar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-az-rAZ\values-az-rAZ.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-b+sr+Latn\values-b+sr+Latn.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-be-rBY\values-be-rBY.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-bg\values-bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-bn-rBD\values-bn-rBD.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-bs-rBA\values-bs-rBA.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ca\values-ca.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-cs\values-cs.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-da\values-da.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-de\values-de.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-el\values-el.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-en-rAU\values-en-rAU.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-en-rGB\values-en-rGB.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-en-rIN\values-en-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-es\values-es.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-es-rUS\values-es-rUS.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-et-rEE\values-et-rEE.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-eu-rES\values-eu-rES.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fa\values-fa.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fi\values-fi.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fr\values-fr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fr-rCA\values-fr-rCA.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-gl-rES\values-gl-rES.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-gu-rIN\values-gu-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-h720dp-v13\values-h720dp-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hdpi-v4\values-hdpi-v4.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hi\values-hi.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hr\values-hr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hu\values-hu.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hy-rAM\values-hy-rAM.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-in\values-in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-is-rIS\values-is-rIS.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-it\values-it.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-iw\values-iw.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ja\values-ja.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ka-rGE\values-ka-rGE.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-kk-rKZ\values-kk-rKZ.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-km-rKH\values-km-rKH.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-kn-rIN\values-kn-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ko\values-ko.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ky-rKG\values-ky-rKG.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-land\values-land.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-large-v4\values-large-v4.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ldltr-v21\values-ldltr-v21.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-lo-rLA\values-lo-rLA.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-lt\values-lt.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-lv\values-lv.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-mk-rMK\values-mk-rMK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ml-rIN\values-ml-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-mn-rMN\values-mn-rMN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-mr-rIN\values-mr-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ms-rMY\values-ms-rMY.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-my-rMM\values-my-rMM.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-nb\values-nb.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ne-rNP\values-ne-rNP.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-night-v8\values-night-v8.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-nl\values-nl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pa-rIN\values-pa-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pl\values-pl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-port\values-port.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pt\values-pt.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pt-rBR\values-pt-rBR.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pt-rPT\values-pt-rPT.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ro\values-ro.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ru\values-ru.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-si-rLK\values-si-rLK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sk\values-sk.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sl\values-sl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sq-rAL\values-sq-rAL.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sr\values-sr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sv\values-sv.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sw\values-sw.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sw600dp-v13\values-sw600dp-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ta-rIN\values-ta-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-te-rIN\values-te-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-th\values-th.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-tl\values-tl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-tr\values-tr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-uk\values-uk.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ur-rPK\values-ur-rPK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-uz-rUZ\values-uz-rUZ.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v11\values-v11.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v12\values-v12.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v13\values-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v14\values-v14.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v16\values-v16.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v17\values-v17.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v18\values-v18.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v21\values-v21.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v22\values-v22.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v23\values-v23.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v24\values-v24.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v25\values-v25.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-vi\values-vi.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-xlarge-v4\values-xlarge-v4.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zh-rCN\values-zh-rCN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zh-rHK\values-zh-rHK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zh-rTW\values-zh-rTW.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zu\values-zu.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>  HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid -> C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\bin\Debug\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid.dll
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Binding.Droid\library_project_imports\res\values\ids.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Binding.Droid\library_project_imports\res\values\mvxbindingattributes.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Droid.Support.V7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\xml\empty.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\MvvmCross.Droid.Support.V7.RecyclerView\library_project_imports\res\values\mvxrecyclerviewbindingattributes.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_bottom_sheet_slide_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_bottom_sheet_slide_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_fab_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_fab_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_snackbar_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim\design_snackbar_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim-v21\design_bottom_sheet_slide_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\anim-v21\design_bottom_sheet_slide_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\animator-v21\design_appbar_state_list_animator.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_bottom_navigation_item_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_fab_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_password_eye.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\design_snackbar_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable\navigation_empty_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-anydpi-v21\design_ic_visibility.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-anydpi-v21\design_ic_visibility_off.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\avd_hide_password.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\avd_show_password.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\design_bottom_navigation_item_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\design_password_eye.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_bottom_navigation_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_bottom_sheet_dialog.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_snackbar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_snackbar_include.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_tab_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_layout_tab_text.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_menu_item_action_area.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item_header.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item_separator.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_item_subheader.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_menu.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_navigation_menu_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout\design_text_input_password_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\layout-sw600dp-v13\design_layout_snackbar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values-land\values-land.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values-sw600dp-v13\values-sw600dp-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\library_project_imports\res\values-v21\values-v21.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.Transition\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_fade_in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_fade_out.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_grow_fade_in_from_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_popup_enter.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_popup_exit.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_shrink_fade_out_from_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_in_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_in_top.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_out_bottom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\anim\abc_slide_out_top.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_borderless_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_check_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_colored_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_default_mtrl_shape.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_btn_radio_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_cab_background_internal_bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_cab_background_top_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_dialog_material_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_edit_text_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_ab_back_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_arrow_drop_right_black_24dp.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_clear_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_go_search_api_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_menu_overflow_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_search_api_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ic_voice_search_api_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_item_background_holo_dark.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_item_background_holo_light.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_background_transition_holo_dark.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_background_transition_holo_light.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_holo_dark.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_list_selector_holo_light.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ratingbar_indicator_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ratingbar_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_ratingbar_small_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_seekbar_thumb_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_seekbar_tick_mark_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_seekbar_track_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_spinner_textfield_background_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_switch_thumb_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_tab_indicator_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_textfield_search_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_text_cursor_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\abc_vector_test.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_bg_low.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_icon_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable\notification_tile_bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\abc_action_bar_item_background_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\abc_btn_colored_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\abc_edit_text_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v21\notification_action_background.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\drawable-v23\abc_control_background_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_bar_title_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_bar_up_container.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_bar_view_list_nav_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_menu_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_menu_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_mode_bar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_action_mode_close_item_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_activity_chooser_view.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_activity_chooser_view_list_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_alert_dialog_button_bar_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_alert_dialog_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_alert_dialog_title_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_dialog_title_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_expanded_menu_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_checkbox.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_icon.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_list_menu_item_radio.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_popup_menu_header_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_popup_menu_item_layout.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_content_include.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_simple.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_simple_overlay_action_mode.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_screen_toolbar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_search_dropdown_item_icons_2line.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_search_view.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\abc_select_dialog_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_action_tombstone.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_custom_big.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_icon_group.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_lines_media.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_media.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_media_custom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_part_chronometer.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\notification_template_part_time.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\select_dialog_item_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\select_dialog_multichoice_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\select_dialog_singlechoice_material.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout\support_simple_spinner_dropdown_item.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_media_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_media_cancel_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media_custom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media_narrow.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v11\notification_template_big_media_narrow_custom.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v16\notification_template_custom_big.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_action.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_action_tombstone.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_template_custom_big.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\layout-v21\notification_template_icon_group.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-af\values-af.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-am\values-am.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ar\values-ar.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-az-rAZ\values-az-rAZ.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-b+sr+Latn\values-b+sr+Latn.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-be-rBY\values-be-rBY.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-bg\values-bg.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-bn-rBD\values-bn-rBD.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-bs-rBA\values-bs-rBA.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ca\values-ca.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-cs\values-cs.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-da\values-da.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-de\values-de.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-el\values-el.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-en-rAU\values-en-rAU.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-en-rGB\values-en-rGB.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-en-rIN\values-en-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-es\values-es.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-es-rUS\values-es-rUS.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-et-rEE\values-et-rEE.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-eu-rES\values-eu-rES.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fa\values-fa.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fi\values-fi.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fr\values-fr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-fr-rCA\values-fr-rCA.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-gl-rES\values-gl-rES.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-gu-rIN\values-gu-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-h720dp-v13\values-h720dp-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hdpi-v4\values-hdpi-v4.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hi\values-hi.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hr\values-hr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hu\values-hu.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-hy-rAM\values-hy-rAM.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-in\values-in.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-is-rIS\values-is-rIS.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-it\values-it.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-iw\values-iw.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ja\values-ja.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ka-rGE\values-ka-rGE.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-kk-rKZ\values-kk-rKZ.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-km-rKH\values-km-rKH.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-kn-rIN\values-kn-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ko\values-ko.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ky-rKG\values-ky-rKG.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-land\values-land.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-large-v4\values-large-v4.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ldltr-v21\values-ldltr-v21.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-lo-rLA\values-lo-rLA.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-lt\values-lt.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-lv\values-lv.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-mk-rMK\values-mk-rMK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ml-rIN\values-ml-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-mn-rMN\values-mn-rMN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-mr-rIN\values-mr-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ms-rMY\values-ms-rMY.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-my-rMM\values-my-rMM.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-nb\values-nb.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ne-rNP\values-ne-rNP.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-night-v8\values-night-v8.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-nl\values-nl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pa-rIN\values-pa-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pl\values-pl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-port\values-port.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pt\values-pt.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pt-rBR\values-pt-rBR.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-pt-rPT\values-pt-rPT.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ro\values-ro.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ru\values-ru.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-si-rLK\values-si-rLK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sk\values-sk.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sl\values-sl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sq-rAL\values-sq-rAL.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sr\values-sr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sv\values-sv.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sw\values-sw.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-sw600dp-v13\values-sw600dp-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ta-rIN\values-ta-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-te-rIN\values-te-rIN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-th\values-th.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-tl\values-tl.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-tr\values-tr.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-uk\values-uk.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-ur-rPK\values-ur-rPK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-uz-rUZ\values-uz-rUZ.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v11\values-v11.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v12\values-v12.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v13\values-v13.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v14\values-v14.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v16\values-v16.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v17\values-v17.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v18\values-v18.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v21\values-v21.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v22\values-v22.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v23\values-v23.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v24\values-v24.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-v25\values-v25.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-vi\values-vi.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-xlarge-v4\values-xlarge-v4.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zh-rCN\values-zh-rCN.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zh-rHK\values-zh-rHK.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zh-rTW\values-zh-rTW.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\library_project_imports\res\values-zu\values-zu.xml
1>    Processing: C:\Xamarin\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld\HelloCrossPlatformWorld.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView\library_project_imports\res\values\values.xml
2>Starting deploy VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone ...
2>Starting emulator VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone ...
2>C:\PROGRA~2\Android\ANDROI~1\tools\emulator.EXE -partition-size 512 -no-boot-anim -avd VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone -prop monodroid.avdname=VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone
2>PANIC: Cannot find AVD system path. Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT
2>Emulator VisualStudio_android-23_arm_phone cannot be started.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
Steven M (1) [Avatar] Offline
I would try defining the path to the android sdk executable as described here, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43836458/why-wont-visual-studio-2017-run-android-emulator-gives-error-android-sdk-root. I don't know what version of visual studio you are using but the 2017 installer doesn't include that system variable as part of the install script.
ABI Missing
[ 65 KB ]
SDK Manager
[ 25 KB ]
Finally I was able to find the solution for this problem.

I tried with many environment variables and paths and nothing worked, despite the error message pointing "it was required" the variable, the real problem was the AVD's that visual studio created was targeting a system image that does not exist, so if you edit in AVD manager one of the AVD created by Visual Studio you will see the dropdown for CPU/ABI is empty (attached image), also to confirm you can go to the Android SDK Manager and check that, in my case no images were downloaded.

So the solution was to download the system images according to it's configuration on the AVD Manager, one for ARM and another one for x86. I downloaded the Google Api's images.

One important side note is: In my case it was also needed to disable Hyper-V, if is not disabled emulation for x86 will never run.

After that the emulators for ARM and x86 started but... (yes, another issue) they got stuck in a step where the deployment process calls "zipalign.exe" I fixed that following the steps suggested by this SO post.

After disabling the "Use Fast Deployment" option the deployment and debugging processes worked fine.
Jim Bennett (53) [Avatar] Offline
Glad you are up and running. It's odd that VS didn't install the correct system images, the Xamarin workload in the installer should install everything you need. I'll try myself later with a clean machine to see what is going on, and if there is an issue I'll report it back to the VS team. I know they are working hard to make Xamarin installations 'just work' but it's not easy, what with all the other dependencies such as Google only supporting Intel, requiring HAXM instead of Hyper V.
@Jim

Just for the record I'm using Visual Studio 2017 preview (15.3.0 Preview 4.0) on Windows 10.

I was following the sample using VS 2017 Stable but when trying to install the MvvCross templates I got an error saying it was not able to install, I don't remember the exact message but it was something related to Xamarin.Android version, so I had to move to VS Preview.

I had the same error in Visual Studio for Mac, I had to move to the beta channel to get the beta version of Xamarin, then the MvvmCross Templates were installed correctly.
Hope this info helps smilie