330388 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Recently Electron was updated to include typings, but not a lot of help with tooling builds for someone only just starting out. I've been using Angular and the Angular CLI for the last 6 months and it provides a lot of tooling out of the box that I was hoping to leverage in Electron, but available examples to get started fall short on implementing a watch for changes to files, and triggering builds using the Angular CLI.

Anyway so far I love the book. I just thought I'd mention this since there are a lot of Angular developers that could take advantage of a quick setup for Electron development even if it's just an appendix entry.
Steve Kinney (20) [Avatar] Offline
Hi! So, I originally tried to keep everything framework agnostic, but there is a chapter that hasn’t been released yet that builds an application with React (the chapter is on transpiling, more than React itself). I was considering adding some brief sections on building Electron applications with Angular and Ember as well.

Full disclosure: I’m not an Angular developer. So, I’m a little hesitant to write about something I’m not an expert in, but if you can send me some resources that are along the lines of what you’re looking for. I’m happy to draft up some content and get your opinion on it. smilie
477764 (28) [Avatar] Offline