satish860 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Where can we download data for first module ? Thanks
416157 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I agree with Satish860: Dan why don't share the file 'food.npz' that you describe in your video?
This way students like me can get a plot similar to what you show in the first module.
At the moment, I do not fully understand the formats 'npy' or 'npz' which seem to be both binary
This is another good reason to share your file with us
Thank you !
Carlos
2621 (1) [Avatar] Offline
+1. Also in the 'Get it' part asks to add features to the model (linear regression) and it mentions some .py file, it would be nice to be able to follow the instructions smilie
447822 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Having same problem ! need files
Greg J. Wild (3) [Avatar] Offline
Satish860 (and the rest). Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will be addressing this shortly. We appreciate your patience, and apologise for the inconvenience.

Greg Wild
Acquisition Editor
Manning Publications
Greg J. Wild (3) [Avatar] Offline
You'll find the code download here: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/manning-code/keras-in-motion.zip

Once again, apologies for the delay, and thank you for your patience!
430476 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Course Author here. All the files written or used in the course should be available with it or pointed to online. So thanks for pointing out if something seems to be missing. I know I get frustrated with algorithms that don't provide example data, so I appreciate where you're coming from. I think Greg has provided the link, so should address this concern. If it doesn't, please let us know and we'll rectify it.

-Dan Van Boxel