112082 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I found some errors in the Get It? section questions. In the last section of promises, 3_10_13, question 2 shows there is only one correct answer — .catch(error=>console.log("error caught")) — but the explanation indicates that you can also use the "then()" function to capture the success and error, or you can use "then()" with the success not defined. So I think the correct answer should require three of the options.

Question 3 has a typo: it asks "What to you expect..." instead of "What do you expect..."

In section 3_11_2 (the second section of Generator Control Flow), the explanation says "it prints out 2 and 3" (after initially printing "a") whereas the first sentence and third answer option say it prints ' "a," then "2," then "c," then undefined.' So from the explanation it can't be ascertained whether it prints "a, 2, 3" or "a, 2, c."
Ozren Harlovic (22) [Avatar] Offline
112082 wrote:I found some errors in the Get It? section questions. In the last section of promises, 3_10_13, question 2 shows there is only one correct answer — .catch(error=>console.log("error caught")) — but the explanation indicates that you can also use the "then()" function to capture the success and error, or you can use "then()" with the success not defined. So I think the correct answer should require three of the options.

Question 3 has a typo: it asks "What to you expect..." instead of "What do you expect..."

In section 3_11_2 (the second section of Generator Control Flow), the explanation says "it prints out 2 and 3" (after initially printing "a") whereas the first sentence and third answer option say it prints ' "a," then "2," then "c," then undefined.' So from the explanation it can't be ascertained whether it prints "a, 2, 3" or "a, 2, c."

Thanks for the heads up. We corrected this.