221373 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, Andrew.
I just saw your book in the MEAP e-mail, read free chapters and table of content, I think, its a great book that rises a lot of important questions, and provides patterns for solutions.
I myself is interested in the data streaming.
I am wondering, if you might be interested to look at and discuss my project https://github.com/aegisql/conveyor/wiki
It addresses some problems developers face when they need to construct a complex object from several parallel streams.
It is called the Reactive Builder Framework, and implements the Builder design pattern with reactive constraint applied to building parts and result products.
andrew.psaltis (33) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,
Thank you for the kind words. Your project sounds quite interesting, I will try and take a look at it over the weekend.
221373 wrote:Hi, Andrew.
I just saw your book in the MEAP e-mail, read free chapters and table of content, I think, its a great book that rises a lot of important questions, and provides patterns for solutions.
I myself is interested in the data streaming.
I am wondering, if you might be interested to look at and discuss my project https://github.com/aegisql/conveyor/wiki
It addresses some problems developers face when they need to construct a complex object from several parallel streams.
It is called the Reactive Builder Framework, and implements the Builder design pattern with reactive constraint applied to building parts and result products.
221373 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, Andrew. Did you have a chance to take a look?
I will not spam you. Just looking for colleagues with who I could discuss
some best practice approaches and real life challenges of reactive programming.

Project I am developing raised from a highly competitive search engine for web advertisement platform
with very strict timing constrains for every step. When I looked at existing technologies, I realized, that
although all of them suggest some primitive time controls, none of them really focused on total time awareness
from beginning to the end, and that collecting data from several independent sources is not that easy.

Regards.
Mike