The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

465015 (2) [Avatar] Offline
BDD.log
[ 2 KB ]
Hi,

I am trying to get the lab working and have run into trouble with CM01. The installation of CM01 fails during SQL 2014 installation. The error in the logs is "The requested operation requires elevation". I can't find any way to adjust permissions in the deployment workbench. I have attached the BDD.log, Install-SQL2014.log, and the config file for the SQL installer.

Thanks for your help!

Blaine
465015 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Another thing, the deployment failed while running the "Configure - Set SQL Server Memory Usage" application. I don't know anything about scripting so I can't tell if there's anything wrong with the script so I have attached it.