The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

carminat (49) [Avatar] Offline
I have now "Gnuplot in Action - 2nd edition" in epub on my e-book reader, and I would like to load the official gnuplot documentation (which it is often referred to) on the same device.

I could find the pdf file, but I would prefer an epub format, and the conversion from pdf to epub gives an unsatisfactory result.

Usually conversion from html to epub works better, but I could find no html documentation for gnuplot 5. Any suggestion?
philipp.janert (286) [Avatar] Offline
That's an issue for the gnuplot dev team.
Marina Michaels (46) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, I was the Development Editor on this book. What tool are you using to convert PDFs to EPUB? If you aren't already using it, perhaps you could try Calibre (https://calibre-ebook.com/), which is free. It can do a decent job of converting PDFs.

Regards,

Marina Michaels