148487 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Screenshot
[ 277 KB ]
I have been following along with building my LioN app, but after changing the name of my class from ViewController to MainViewController, I am then trying to select it in the Identity Inspector for the storyboard. This doesn't work. I click on the ViewController with the title LioN (our only ViewController) and in the drop-down list, it doesn't show any classes from which to choose. Screenshot attached.
148487 (2) [Avatar] Offline
As is always the case, when you ask for help, you figure it out. I was clicking on the TableView area of the ViewController and trying to use the drop-down for selecting the class. Instead, I clicked on the first listing for LioN in the document outline (with the yellow icon) and then it allowed me to select MainViewController from the drop-down list. This is because I was selecting only a portion of the ViewController and so the options were only for that portion.

Loving the book so far!
483067 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I noted several persons mentioned they joined the military to pay for college.
Perhaps one of the service academies like essay writing service could have served as a potential alternate for these individuals? IF receiving an elite education is their goal.
Inability to socialize with your colleagues is not an issue, nor is starvation.
505842 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for taking the time to share. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find details so much information about different topic. Star Wars Han Solo Jacket
513493 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Do check out Mobdro is an awesome app for android and pc users.
Great post buddy, Aptoide enjoyed reading every part it of it.
Yea quite possible, iTube try via TeamViewer.